Maybe it's lame to comment on my own blog, but I can't believe how animated my nephew is. Everytime I look at these pictures I laugh at his funny faces. Man, I love that kid. Lulu
You're such a cute auntie, and get started so I can see your cute little kiddies. I am super excited to go to Powell and Powell always makes me think of you. We had some fun times girlfriend. Sure do miss you.
What a cute little auntie you are. Let's get started with the kiddies already! I am excited about Powell, Powell always makes me think of you. We had some fun times girlfriend. Sure do miss you.
4 comments:
Man, you take cuter pics of my kids than I do. I love all these, and your kiddies are cute too. Do you like how I say kiddies, not kitties?
Good Job Bryan on your studies and exams. I hear you are a helluva student getting good grades and everything. We are so proud of you! Love ya!
-Saun
Maybe it's lame to comment on my own blog, but I can't believe how animated my nephew is. Everytime I look at these pictures I laugh at his funny faces. Man, I love that kid. Lulu
You're such a cute auntie, and get started so I can see your cute little kiddies. I am super excited to go to Powell and Powell always makes me think of you. We had some fun times girlfriend. Sure do miss you.
What a cute little auntie you are. Let's get started with the kiddies already! I am excited about Powell, Powell always makes me think of you. We had some fun times girlfriend. Sure do miss you.
Post a Comment