Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How is Bryan?

Thankfully he survived the tornados, apparently they aren't that dangerous, just sand, wind, and water (so Bryan tells me.) He had his first exams this week and he was really nervous about them, he keeps telling me that we might have to come up with a plan F (because A, B, C,and D have all failed) if he doesn't pass his exams. I think a 98% in Histo, 94% in Anatomy Lab, 96% in Anatomy Theory and 98% in Embryology are going to keep us at plan E for a while. Good job babe, you're my hero! Love, wifey.

5 comments:

Jessica Foster said...

Good JOB BRY! I know you can do it. I can't wait till you are writing me orders:) So Brian almost got a hole in one the other day and the ball never got off the ground..it rolled. ahahahaha. That is totally something we would do.

Ally said...

Bryan we are so proud to have you for a son and are praying for your success. We love you and know you will accomplish anything that you put your mind to. Keep it up.

The Lowes said...

Hey Bryan! This is Kara James Lowe! I was excited to find that you guys have a blog. I found Analee's blog and I read your comment on her blog and that's how I found your blog. Anyways, I think the last time we saw you I was pregnant with Matthew. And now he will be one next week! Time flies. I saw that you have Matt and Katee's shame of a blog on your list:)I do too. I keep telling them to do something with it. They are slackers:). We don't live in Provo anymore, Marcus graduated and now he is getting his Masters in Accounting here at the University of Oregon. And it sounds that you are in Medical School?! Update!
Ok, so our blog is private and we need to invite you so email us at maklowe79@gmail.com and I will email you back with a password. I think that is how it works. Take Care Kara

THE ARNELLS said...

hey! Long time no see. How are you?Clint told me yor blog so I thought i would say Hi! You guys seem pretty busy. How are things?

THE ARNELLS said...

Yes Cy has blond hair. And bright blue eyes if you can believe that. He looks nothing like Brynley. We still can't believe how different they look. It's so fun though. I am pretty sure we will be around that weekend. We for sure have to get together. It would be so fun. We haven't even met your husband yet. Crazy. We'll keep in touch and plan something. can't wait.