Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bryan's first semester coming to and end!


This is an old picture but I wanted you to visualize how sweet my husband is while I am telling you how successful he is in his first semester. He is pulling all A's and very few students in his class are doing that well. He has found a study group that works for him (3 people) and they all work well together. Every time I talk to him on Skype he is at home eating noodles for dinner. I worry about his nutrition because that is all he eats! He says when I move over I can cook for him every night, but I think he has forgotten about my dysfunctional cooking abilities. He is always tired because he is giving 100% to studying which is clearly paying off. Although I am so excited for Bryan's success I am so excited to have him home for 2 weeks in August. Can't wait to kiss his scruffy cheeks when he gets off the plane!

5 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Yay Bryan! Congrats on the end of your first semester! We are excited to see you and have you spend a night in our new basement! I can't wait to kiss your scruffy cheeks too!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I'm excited for you to see him soon and by the way, your doing an awesome job doing all the blogging. I'm sure Bryan's so busy, it's hard to fit it in. I love seeing what you guys are up to.

Amber said...

Glad you've got one semester under your belt. (only a few more to go) How much longer till Laura moves over and you don't have to be apart?? That is tough.

Texas Jacksons said...

Where is he and what is he studying. I haven't talked to you I need more details. You're looking hot Lar. When's that belly gonna start growing?

Texas Jacksons said...

O.k. that makes so much more sense now. Ny! Luckyyyyy! bremarie22@hotmail.com is my email. Love oyu too!