Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bryan Home In 2 Weeks!

Feels like it has been years since I have held Bryan's hand, and now that he is coming home shortly I find it harder to be away from him. We keep having the funniest conversations on Skype and I can't wait to have a blast with him for almost 3 weeks! He just finished his last finals and now he has his shelf exams that I think are like comprehensive exams. He did great on the two that he had, scoring A's all semester long. He earned it though, always studying and sleeping incredibly small amounts. Too bad I already have a list of honey do's for him when he gets back. I am excited for him to make me breakfast, lunch and dinner every day (HA HA, he won't like that comment!) Hopefully some of you will get to see him while he is here.

1 comment:

Saun and Wes said...

I think the one who deserves the cooking for is Bryan. He probably hasn't had a decent homecooked meal since he left. Well, on the other hand, maybe you haven't either. I don't consider Marshmallow Mateys a homecooked dinner.