Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Painted Finger Nails


This last weekend I was at Saundra's and we painted our finger nails and low and behold guess who else wanted theirs painted? Jackson tells me that orange is a boy color so it was ok for him to have orange. Saundra ended up doing orange and pink, needless to say it was removed before church the next day.

3 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, what a fun weekend! You sure do have a lot of people who love you. How fun to spend it with your beautiful sister and her family. So precious! I love what you wrote about Jackson and his painted nails.

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

What....was his father okay with it? Brenden would freak. Never mind, we don't have a boy!!

Jen said...

Jackson looks splendid! Naturally litte boys want to do whatever they see Mom do all the time. I usually paint there toe nails so I can cover them up! I keep trying to convince Dan to let me paint his toenails... he has these massive nails that would be SO fun to paint!

Sounds like you are doing well, even with Bryan gone. When do you get to move over there? Where is there exactly? Hope you have recovered well from surgery.