Friday, August 1, 2008

My alone time

The walk to the beach from my place
My little buddies who are always there when I need someone to talk to.  When they don't like what I tell them they hide in their shells.  I've also been teaching them medicine.  I don't think they like it.  
The pirate ship...arggh
Life is rough here!

I don't have much time to myself so when I do I head to the beach.  Usually after classes get out is the best time to take a break and sit on the beach.  Since the beach is so close its really easy to get there.  I often go for walks or just sit and listen to the ocean.  Luckily its never crowded so I can usually get it all to myself!  Here a some pic of my alone time on different occasions.






4 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Man, you sure know how to take some good pictures. You are making me want to go on vacation. I still can't believe you are really on Grand Cayman--and then I see the pirate ship and I know it's real. Ha ha. I hope you aren't too lonely. We miss you. Jackson is sleeping in that black bed of yours even as I type. This is his first night in it and looking at it makes me think of all the hard work you took in painting it. So thank you!
-Saun

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Man, I wish my alone time was that peaceful. Mine consists of kids yelling and things getting thrown all over the house or at me. Wait....that's not alone time. I guess I don't have any.
I would love to be that close to the beach. You're so lucky!!

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

Sweetie! The blog looks so good, thank you for changing the back ground. Love you, L

Ally said...

Hey, that alone time looks very inviting. I just want to know who took the pictures of you being alone. Glad you are home. We are sad that we won't get to see you but at least you were able to spent time with your brother. Love you lots