Saturday, August 9, 2008

What Kids Want Expo



The office I work at did a booth at the kids expo here in St. George. We gave out suckers that help fight decay and business cards. I got to do a shift with two of my favorite girls to work with, Lily and Laralee. It was so fun and I even bought myself ANOTHER purse! There were a lot of booths there with some awesome stuff so I am pleased with myself for only buying one thing. (You're welcome Bryan : )

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I saw those purses and I love them! Very cute!!!! I'm jealous you got one. Heath had fun doing the expo; I love the pic with you, Lily and Laralee, you are all beautiful! (And so sweet :)

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Cute purse! How are you guys doing? Are you guys still living in St George?

Saun and Wes said...

Don't you every think of me when you are buying purses! Sheesh! I want one-it is very very cute!

Amber said...

Cute purse. Sounds like Bryan is having quite the healthy diet. I miss Rio up here too.