
I love this pictures because Bryan looks scared in which is really opposite from what is usually going on. I am kind of a wimp in the water, I am always afraid something will bite me. I also think it is funny that there is a man boob in the picture and no Bryan doesn't have them so look closer. Anyhow, just wanted to tell everyone hello and that we really had a great time together while Bryan was on break. Wish you all could be here with us, espeically those who were supposed to be here 2 Christmas's ago but couldn't because of the rain.
5 comments:
The man boob is hilarious and gross! What a funny photo. Glad you guys had a great break. Did you get my text? I'm thinking my texting is not working. You two are welcome to come see the cats any time. :)
I love the man boob. Man, his are bigger than mine! And that is a huge huge sting ray. I am jealous. You guys are having tons of fun! We miss you lots!
I love stingray city. It's why we went back to visit there again. You look super cute and I love your swimsuit.
I don't talk to Alisa anymore. She kicked me to the curb when I told her I thought her boyfriend was an idiot. Pretty sad that we aren't friends anymore. I can't say I didn't try. Miss you and I hope we can catch up sometime!
ha ha love the "man boob" that is great. wow you guys have been super bloggers lately. Glad you had such a good time over the break. I am so sad it is over.
Wow! It looks like you guys are living it up and having a great time there...you should, now's the time to live it up! I am so jealous you get to spend a couple years in the Bahama's. What a beautiful, perfect place! (Glad you got a little break too, you deserve it)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, right now I feel like I could use all the support out there. :)
Your blog is darling, I love your template! We miss you guys! Hopefully someday we can catch up and meet sometime!
Post a Comment