Last week I wore my pink scrubs and I had a very lucky day........

This is the break/lunch/lab room at work isn't it nice?!! Well, I walked into the room and 3 assistants were in there talking to our lab tech guy and he turned to me and said " If you can pull this 10 dollar bill out of this bootle without tipping the top bottle off you can have the bill." I guess all the girls had been trying to do it and I didn't know that but I walked right up and yanked it out without even moving the other bottle! Yippy! I never win anything so I was happy. I think the other girls are indimiated by me now :)

I got in the elevator at my apartment and my friend Allison was in there in my exact same scrubs! She is a physical therapist here.

I also got a free rug from someone at work and that was pretty lucky too, I think. AND it just happens to match our very lovely cigarette burned, mysteriously stained island bed spread! Isn't our apartment cozy?
3 comments:
Love the rug and the pink scrubs... very bright and pretty... both of them! I think Grandma Teddy would have liked the color of your rug. I can always find good things about free stuff :) You can't beat free!
You should save that $10 and use it on something JUST FOR YOU. I always make it a rule to use extra money (birthday, Christmas money) on something other than bills and what not. Maybe we should all go to ice cream and eat one pound of gelato (sp?)by ourselves. :)
I love your cigarette burned spread. I think you should bring it home with you and keep it for always as a momento. Lay it over the back of your couch wherever you live for the rest of your life. And I love the rug. It is very calm and soothing and looks soft. And matches perfectly and complements your pink scrubs.
Post a Comment