Thursday, May 21, 2009

What has Bryan Been Up To?


Just school and here is our lovely clean apartment. One of my friends wanted to know where we put all our clothes and here they are!! That is usually what they are doing, just laying around.
So Bryan just comes home to eat a peanut butter and apricot sandwhich and then he goes back to school and then comes home for dinner or we go out if I don't want to cook. Then he goes back to school.

4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

What a hard worker Bryan is. I bet you are so proud. :)

It's funny because I'm sure we will all look back on our lives out here and think of it as being so much fun on this island, but right now as we are actually living in it sometimes we feel like we are CONSTANTLY working or studying and hardly having a break. You know what I mean? Maybe I'm just being sentimental because I am leaving soon or something!

Steph said...

I love your place! It actually looks like a lot of fun and very cozy. London is pretty shy, but also a big stinker when it comes to taking her picture because it's usually not on her terms and she's very sassy! Keep having fun and making great memories!

Texas Jacksons said...

Tulsa!? Wow, that's a big change from the Caymans! If you're up there then you are a good ways away from S.A. We are south Tejas, so it's probably a good ten to twelve hour drive would be my guess. But we will for sure need to hook up, even if it means meeting in the middle. I love the ten dollar story too. I can so see you walking in and just snatching that money up! Ha!

Amanda said...

Sounds good to me! Your apartment is tiny, but you guys def. live in Paradise! What a fun experience you guys are having together! I am SO glad you are with him now.

Heath know's your friends hubby, he works for the same corp. Small world! I miss you! (Esp. b/c I could really talk to you about things....you would understand!)