Maybe some of you have taken "How well do you know Bryan" facebook quiz and found there is a question on there about cookies. Bryan LOVES chocolate chip cookies and the problem is I do not cook. The question on facebook goes something like this:
Who makes Bryan's favorite cookies?
a) his mom
b) Laura
c) his grandma
d) Kieren
e) factory made cookies
So I know what you're thinking......and it is NOT Laura. I was really sad that a lot of people took that quiz and no one, not one person guessed me. Well the answer is Kieren, she is one of our friends here in Cayman and she makes killer cookies. I decided to improve my wife skills and learn from Kieren. We made cookies together and although I haven't tried them on my own I hope Bryan appreciates my effort :) However I don't want to get in the habit of baking cookies because the problem is that I eat way too many!!
No comments:
Post a Comment