Saturday, June 13, 2009

  • Taggy 8 Things:

    8 Favorite TV shows:

    American Idol
    The Office
    Brothers and Sisters
    Saved By the Bell
    America’s Funnies Home Videos
    Ellen
    What Not To Wear
    Desperate Housewives

    8 Things I Did Yesterday:

    Went to Spin
    Talked to my mom on Skype
    Did 6 loads of Laundry and vacuumed
    Went to Linner (Lunch/dinner) with husband
    Prayed that Bryan will be ok with all the school stress
    Read book
    Tried to jump my car which ended up needing a very expensive battery
    Created Power Point for MBA (Bryan)

    8 Favorite Restaurants:

    Café Rio
    Ragazzi’s (Grand Cayman)
    California Pizza Kitchen
    Sundance (only been there a few times $$$)
    Copper Falls Steakhouse (Grand Cayman)
    Red Robin
    Johnny Carino’s
    25 Main (St. George)

    8 Things I am looking Forward To:

    Living in one place for more than 1 year
    Bryan coming home before Midnight and getting to relax
    Paying off student loans
    Leaving the island for good which means Bry will be done with Sciences
    Living in more than just a studio apartment and not pay $1600/mo. Rent
    Starting a family someday
    Losing myself in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains (hopefully living near)
    December 2009, when we will get to be with our families for Christmas.


    8 Things On My Wish List:

    Bryan will be happy even though school has maxed him out
    At least 3 baby girls (am I dooming myself for a house full of boys?)
    Buff shoulders like my mom and sisters
    SMU would get Title 4 so we could get government loans
    My car would never break down
    Everyone would start flossing daily (seriously, don’t lie!!)
    To be naturally skinny so I can eat what I want
    Live near the mountains and have horses


    Tag 8 People:

    Kieren
    Saundra
    Brianna
    Bre
    Chelsea aka Homie(time to update the blog sista!)
    Jen
    Erin
    Heidy
    Shalynna


4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

So far the things we have in common are: we both love American Idol (that was obvious!) and The Office, we both love Red Robin (I hardly find anyone else that loves that place!), Copper Falls, Cafe Rio, and we both want daughters (I'd be more than happy with three too!). Thanks for the tag- maybe when I do it we will find more ways we are alike. :)

This was fun. See you at church!

Amanda said...

Thanks for doing the tag! We have a lot of things in common! :) I forgot about 25 Main, I love that restaurant!
Before you know it, Bryan will be done with school, and you guys will be back! (Even though sometimes it seems never-ending! Sounds like he's way busy with school!)
Love the flossing wish, :) and I think you and Bryan will have 3 beautiful little girls someday!

Miss you! I think you guys need to move by us someday!

Texas Jacksons said...

Love the linner! That is such a larua word.
Yes that is my minivan. I thought I was way too cool for, but they are the best. I can't wait until you guys start having babies! And I can't wait to meet your hubby. I can't believe I've never met him. Thanks for tagging me, I feel so special! I'll do it right now because I'm bored. Love ya!

Saundra said...

The race was not hot. We were cold at first and it rained a little bit. I wore sweats, but they gave everyone a plastic bag to put their stuff in right before the race started and then we threw it all into the back of a truck which drove it down. I did start out with a tanktop, longsleeve shirt, and a thing fleece, but I took them both off in the first mile. It was really fun. Wish you could have been there, but I probably would have eaten your dust.