Went for sushi and a movie with some girls from the branch. It was so fun! Wish we could do it every week. I must not get out enough because I laughed so hard in the movie "the Proposal." Can't wait to go out again.
Laura! I am so jealous of how TAN you all are! Looks like you had fun. Always nice to hang with people from church, isn't it? How big is your branch? Do you have callings?
I miss you Lu Lu! I wish so bad we could come see you guys. Or even if you could come see us (both of you). But it'd be more fun if we came there....you know, because of the sun, sand, ocean, paradise versus the wind, rain, dry, sagebrush here..... Anyway, I really should do the rest of my homework now. Just wanted to say I miss you! Watching Friends alone is not as fulfilling without you. You can borrow it when I'm done, though! Love you!
Laura, this is LaraLee I don't think I have your correct number, I have some really great news that I want to talk to you about, please give me a call. luv ya
4 comments:
Laura! I am so jealous of how TAN you all are! Looks like you had fun. Always nice to hang with people from church, isn't it? How big is your branch? Do you have callings?
I miss you Lu Lu! I wish so bad we could come see you guys. Or even if you could come see us (both of you). But it'd be more fun if we came there....you know, because of the sun, sand, ocean, paradise versus the wind, rain, dry, sagebrush here..... Anyway, I really should do the rest of my homework now. Just wanted to say I miss you! Watching Friends alone is not as fulfilling without you. You can borrow it when I'm done, though! Love you!
Look at all you pretty girls! I so wish I could have gone :( We need to do more girls nights for sure.
Laura, this is LaraLee I don't think I have your correct number, I have some really great news that I want to talk to you about, please give me a call. luv ya
Post a Comment