Monday, June 29, 2009

Relief Socitey Retreat with the Branch

Marcila, Laura Kieren, Grace
Laura and Kieren


Grand Cayman Branch Relief Society and one little girl

As many of you know, Bryan and I have been serving in the nursery since we got married! Why do people think we like kids? Do they not put it together that we don't have any children on purpose? Not that we plan on being that way forever but if the nursery callings keep coming then it may be a while before there are any little Bryan Taylors on this earth. On top of med school being difficult for both of us we don't get spiritually uplifted at church and we only get to know a few of the nursery boy's parents (if you know what I mean). SOOO this Relief Society Retreat was one of my favorite things I have done on this island. It was only 3 hours and we played some games, and had lunch and also had some very good advise. It was nice to meet some of the sister's because I don't get to know anyone but the nursery kids. Anyhow, I am not writing this to complain about my calling because I do like it. I just wanted to tell everyone in the RS thank you!



1 comment:

Saun and Wes said...

Oh cute pictures. You are so churchy.