Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vacation to Idaho

Bryan and I planned a trip to Florida while he was on break in August, we have been looking forward to going to Disney World and just hanging out in the states. However I started to get really sick and all I wanted to do was stay in bed. When Bryan told his parents we were going to Florida they offered to fly us to Idaho instead so we could spend our vacation with them. It was a hard offer to turn down so we took it! We were both immediately so excited to we with our family. Diane drove during the night to pick us up in SLC and Bryan drove us back to Idaho. It was so fun to just be with our family, we also got spoiled which was awesome! Thank you Taylors for such a fun vacation!





Diane treated me to some very cute maternity clothes which I am so grateful for especially now that I am getting bigger.




The Wood's are huge on taking pictures but every time we are with the Taylors and I pull out my camera they all moan and groan! I am going to have to change that....slowly but surely:)

5 comments:

Jenni said...

look at that bump!! too cute. We would love to hear more about this run in with Dr. Leo. Rod still has the same yahoo account Bryan. haha. I am jealous of your pregnancy!!! Pregnancy is a free ticket to eat what you want when you want & as much as you want! Im sure Bryan recalls how HUGE I got with Tre! we are talking 68 lovely pounds...& it was all in my FACE!! haha. Family is way more fun then mickey mouse! good choice!

Mandy Eames said...

Lars, I am so happy that you got to go visit Idaho! Yay for you guys. I hope that you feel better and better the farther you get, that's how it is for me. And I am SO happy you are finally busting out a BABY!!! That is so awesome and it is about time, might I add! :o) I can't wait to see what you are having. Where will you have it? I love that you are embracing the maternity clothes, I wish I could get more fired up about them, but I really do hate them. Maybe that means I need to go shopping... Hmmm
Anywho, good luck little lady!! Love ya! Mandy

Heidy said...

wow, it looks like you guys had a blast in Idaho. I am so gald you got to go home and see your faimilies. I love the belly pictures.

Amanda said...

You look adorable! Congratulations!!! Did you get my email? I couldn't comment on your blog for some reason for awhile there, and I've been dying to congratulate you! Hope you start feeling better soon, that is awesome you were able to come home for a nice visit!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy...Matt and I have not been the best at keeping in touch, but I love to occassionally check out friends' blogs. What great news to come across. Best wishes during your pregnancy!