Bryan left on May 1st for medical school and I am holding down the fort here in St. George. Well, Fiona and Roger hold it down too. Thanks to my parents they are renting out their winter house to us for a small price. I have to apologize for the abrupt stop of posts, but Bryan did most of the blogging and I don't take any pictures now that he is gone. We talk every night on our web cam's, we even ate dinner together the other night. He is doing great, but doesn't have a lot of extra time to blog. Maybe I'll take some pictures this weekend when I go camping with Russ, Diane and the girls.
7 comments:
For some reason I skipped over your email with your blog address... so I am just discovering it as I was looking for a past email for a travel reservation. What a nice surprise to find this! Great photos! Hard to tell what looks the most beautiful - the ocean or the red rocks. Hmmm... you are both in gorgeous surroundings!
so if we get a webcam can we go on a double date? everyone bring your own smart cookie?
We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend. We will have to take lots of pics for Bryan. Hope you like to go 4 wheeling because we hope to do alot of it. Depends on the weather. It is trying to rain here, I hear thunder in the near by distance. see you soon
love ya
Wow, I am excited that you finally posted something. Wahoo! Post again soon!
Laura---So I'm here in Vegas and would LOVE to see you. We have a spare bedroom and you can even bring your cats because we've got one too. :) Let me know!!!!!Hope all is going well and I know it's rough when husbands leave for a weekend let alone months at a time!!
StephBresee@hotmail.com
o.k. I don't know why it's says my name is Jeff. I signed in again as Steph sorry!
Laura whoo! I'm not understanding the St. George mixed with the beach pictures. What's going on with that? And how the hell are you? I need an update with you, I'm confused. I'm going to be in St. George a couple of nights in two weeks. Give me your number so we can hook up. Babies? Talk to me, miss ya!!
Post a Comment