Sunday, May 4, 2008

Items in my purse for the bag tag:


1-Coupons (Laralee and I went to the women's expo yesterday.)

2- 4 pens (I can never find one so I have to keep several in there.)

3-Vitamins filled with cow bile to help my stomach problem (I diagnosed myself with a gall bladder problem.-- Laura Taylor RDH ha ha.)

4-Acid reducers

5-Ibuprofen

6-Ice Breakers xylitol mint packs

7-Water botttle

8- Heart shapped make up bag full of "the dog and pony show" touch ups.

9-Camera and case (camera in my hands when taking the picture.)

10-Spry mints and gum

11-Hobo wallet (every woman should have one.)

12-Keys

13-Nail file

14-B and B lemon sparkle lotion (Bryan's favorite.)

15-B and B warm vanilla hand sanitizer

16-Sponge that I got from the women's expo

17-Change

18-Bleaching trays

19-Socks (when I go to to the movies my feeth get cold.)

20-Sucker that I got for the women's expo, saving this for Jackson

21-Ahmm ahmm what every girl has in her purse (I was instructed to include everything in the bag tag.)

22-Earings

1 comment:

Saun and Wes said...

Cool! You sure do carry lots o stuff in your purse. You forgot to tag a couple of other people though. Way to go on your very first post!