For most of you who know me, you know that I always complain that my stomach hurts. My mother in law suggested that I may have gall stones so when I finally was in enough pain to visit the doctor they found gall stones in an ultra sound. This isn't my ultra sound because I don't have the skills to post my own, but mine has a lot more stones in it. I am getting the bugger removed tomorrow and I am excited to be out of some pain. Bryan is the most excited so he won't have to hear me complain anymore. AND guess what!? I don't have to be alone for the 4th of July now because my mom is coming down! Yippy!!
3 comments:
Sorry about the gall stones! That makes me wonder though because I am always having stomach pains too. And I feel bad about Bryan's bike troubles. Stupid people.
Oh, we wish we were there to wish you well. Have fun in the hospital tonight? Hope you can get some good rest and some good meals. Can you eat? Do you have computer access? Will you be able to see what I wrote?
Oh man! Hopefully you'll be feeling much better soon!
Post a Comment