By the way I really wasn't crying in that pictures but mom said I couldn't look like I am having a good time.
They had to blow my tummy up with CO2 and so I have a lot of gas floating around in my abdomen and torso that has to work its way out on its own, it is very painful. Glad that surgery is over.
8 comments:
Ouch! you are one tough cookie! Good thing your mother is there. Get well soon!
Lar! Sorry babe. Your stomach looks really good, if that makes you feel better. I hope you get better, but you looked fabulous in you hospital gown!
Sorry we weren't able to be there for you. We did enjoy our trip to Alaska. That Co2 is a killer when it dissapates huh. Thank goodness for morphine. We love you and hope you feel better now. We get the girls for the next week and maybe longer. Lorie is coming to Idaho and is cleaning out their house in Arco so it can be rented again and will drop the girls off to us somewhere between Arco and Twin Falls. We will get pictures posted later of our trip. Hope to see you soon
That sounds horrible, but hopefully you won't hurt anymore!! We should really see each other before you move off to the islands. You and Suze look great as ever :)
I'm sure glad that it's all over with! Stomach surgery's are aweful!! I know all about them all too well! I've had 4 hernia surgery's. The last one was the worst. It was 6 weeks before we were married and they put a teflon (sp?) patch in. Let's just say I would rather have 10 c-sections then have another stomach surgery!! I feel your pain girl! Good luck with everything!!
Oh Laura! Sorry we have not connected by phone. I talked to your mom a day or so after your surgery. So glad she is there with you. Very lucky! I hope your recovery is a quick one. Runners and spinners don't stay down for long!
I am glad that the surgery went well for you. I hope that your recovery is quick and easy and that you feel all better soon!
Hey you! It's so good to hear from you and "see" you! I'm sorry to hear about your surgery, but I'm glad everything went smoothly. We will have to keep in touch now that we found each other here! P.S. It has been over 15 years and your mom looks exactly the same! :)
Post a Comment