Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our New Home

Bathroom
The lights in here are so fluoresent that they make my teeth glow, not a good place to put make up on.


Those two lamps are the only light in our apartment, besides the bathroom. Needless to say it is a very dark place. Good thing that bright quilt came with the room to brighten things up; it only has a few cigarette burn holes in it.

Ah yes, how could I ever need anything more!! I can't wait to cook in here every day! There is no freezer in that half frigde and no oven which is why we had to buy that litter toaster oven. Did I mention that the walls and ceiling's are asbestos heaven?



3 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Are you sure it's asbestos? Or is it just popcorn texturing?

Also, don't forget the old semen stains to go along with the cigarette burns on your pretty quilt. Oh, well, you can't see them so who cares, right?

When we come to stay, we will take your bed and I will let you guys sleep in the day bed so you can hop right out of bed in the morning to cook us a 5 star breakfast in your state-of-the-art kitchen without waking us up. Ah, this is already starting to sound like a wonderful vacation.

On the plus side, your bathroom is bigger than I thought it would be. You have quite a bit of counterspace.

Overall, it's just lovely. It is weird seeing you in a short sleeve shirt and capris.

Jenni said...

Hi Taylors! we are so excited you guys are together for the upcoming semester! Yay! I bet you two will have some fun memories after this adventure. Laura, props to you for fitting two peoples stuff in your cute studio! That amazes me!

g said said...

ha ha! we've got lead paint...