Thursday, May 21, 2009

Star Fish

On one of the many holidays here a few of us went to this star fish place on the island. Kaity and Allie
Kiern and Porter


Laura and Kate

It was fun to see these star fish and even cooler that we could pick them up. This was one of the smaller ones, I don't know why I didn't get a picture of a big one.








3 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I really need to go see the star fish. I'm sad I wasn't able to go. You look so cute in these pictures, by the way.

Kieren Wilson said...

I'm so glad we went that was so much fun. Oh, I think I left Jeff sunglasses in your car? Call me later.

Saun and Wes said...

Hey, no fair! You call me and complain cuz you want to come home and we are having so much fun...blah blah blah... Look at you with your star fish and all your friends playing in the water and laying around on floaty tubes. I don't want to hear any more complaining about your life down there from you. And you are beautiful by the way. Every pic of you is good.