The other day Laura and I were walking into Wendy's and we found these Iguanas in the drive-thru. In the states roadkill usually consists of a squirrel or some rodent or maybe a cat or dog. But in Cayman it's either an Iguana or a chicken. These Iguanas are everywhere. They are fun to watch because they run funny. They also have really long nails that allow them to crawl up the side of buildings. At the school there is one that is always hanging out on the side of the building.

2 comments:
I love looking at your blog you guys! I wish Rod had chosen to go out there for school! warm weather, beaches...YES PLEASE! Thats so great that year 1 is done for you guys! year 1 was hard...year 2 was better for us...hope it is for you too. just know that we are incredibly jealous of all the fun you'll have this summer in the water on the beaches...& hopefully in the dentist office too:)!
Yuck! I think I'll stick to the squirrels and skunks.....
Post a Comment