Monday, April 27, 2009

Having a ton of fun

There really isn't a point to this post except to show everyone that we are having a ton of fun. These pictures were taken over the weekend. Laura and I snorkeling on the north side of the island

In the pool at Pappagallo's. The scenery is really great and the pool is really nice.

The Wilson's who let us use their pool whenever we want.



Laura and Kieren

Sunset on the beach at Pappagallos...Just relaxing.


Monday night we went for dessert at Morgans Harbor.


The dock at Pappagallo's. We like going there because its so peaceful.

4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

Cute pictures! Are you sure you don't have time to do visiting teaching? It looks like you have a lot of time on your hands to be having SO MUCH FUN!! (totally joking about the visiting teaching... are you offended? :).

I'm loving the new blog header. Very fun.

Erin said...

Wow! I love that last picture! You live in such a beautiful area! I'm so jealous!!!!

Saun and Wes said...

Wow, I don't know why you complain about living there. Seems to me you are doing just fine. And you look hot in your swimsuit too! You do too Laura!
-S

Texas Jacksons said...

lucky!! I want to be on a beach, skinny, in a bikini, lookin' hot, with no kids around. I'm a long ways away from that. Come and save me Lar!

By the way what the crap is up with Alisa?