but I have done a lot of work putting together these snorkeling pictures. I thought that I would post some of my favorites. They are in no particular order.
This set of pictures is of a cowfish. This guy let me get really close to him. It seemed that the closer I got to him the more he would change colors. I didn't realize how many things have the ability to change colors to blend with their environment until I moved here.






This is a video of an octopus that we found. Its really rare to see these around (I think) so we were pretty excited when we found him. Once he finally got sick of us playing with him he inked us and took off. I wasn't sure if the ink was dangerous so I frantically got out of the water. Come to find out its not dangerous at all. Make me wish I would have gotten a video of it because it was pretty cool. The rest are close up pictures of the octopus.Check out the tentacles and eyes on these pictures (click on pic to enlarge). Also notice how he changes color.







1 comment:
Awesome Pictures!!! I wish I had a underwater camera now:( Glad you guys have been having so much fun.
Post a Comment