Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Weekend at the Woods

Apparently it is ok at the Wood's home to have a dog at the table. Oh well, Lucy has been with us for about 13 years now so she is practically human. Hi Lu Lu Lu Lu Lucy!
Laura, Riley and Chelsea. Easter lunch, Hamburgers!! Yummy.

Laura, Chelsea and Mom. They wore aprons just to look like they helped with dinner, but really I made it all by myself :)


Homie and Lu.




I just can't get over that there is a temple in Rexburg! Just down the street from my house!! I love love love it! Every time I go inside I reflect upon my childhood and how lucky I was to grow up in a town that now has a temple.



3 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Cute pics, I wish I could have been there too. Looks like you had a lovely time.

David and Shalynna said...

You have the most adorable family (with great stories :). I'm so glad you had a good time with them.
I love the picture of you in front of the temple. You look gorgeous! It is such a huge blessing to live near a temple. Being out here helps us really recognize how much we need it in our lives, doesn't it?

Texas Jacksons said...

AAAhhh, tell the cute little Woods that I said hi. I love that temple too.
I can't believe you remembered my big fish story. That's funny stuff. Miss you Lar.