Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hippy Hip Horray for Utah!

Little Londie and I played in her room for about an hour, she pretended like she was Lucy our dog and I fed her apples and cheese. Then we read a lot of books and sang the ABC's together, but her favorite is when I sang the itzy bitzy spider song which she loved. I loved it too because she sad still on my lap for about 20 minutes and kept saying "again" and of course Aunt Lulu did. She is such a sweet little girl and I miss her so much.
This is her "rock a baby" chair that we sat in to read all the books.


My two favorite little people in the whole wide world! Jackson and London.


Laura and Saundra. We had so much fun together, staying up late, running in the mornings and going to the gym. I don't think we have ever run out of funny things to talk about, my few days with her and her family was like taking a years worth of Prozac! Ha



Londie and Aunt Lulu



No comments: