Bryan keeps asking me if I want to take the monthly baby belly pictures and since I have been so sick I haven't felt like doing anything but lying in bed. Right before we left for Idaho went to dinner and I took my first baby belly pictures which really doesn't show much. I guess you will know if I continue to take belly pictures.
Currently I am 15 weeks pregnant and I am starting to feel so much better. I am actually starting to get excited that we are finally having a baby.
1st belly picture, I took this so clearly it doesn't show much.
My date, Mr. Bryan Taylor.
Bryan's date, Mrs. Laura Taylor.
I was not afriad to jump right into the full pannel maternity jeans! They are so comfy and since I have been so sick and uncomfortable I love these pants.
This is my dad's way of taking a baby belly of me. Thanks dad!
Nice update. That just took me, like, an hour to read all of that. I love the boob/crotch/belly shot. I also love the boobies you gave London. I was laughing out loud when I read that one. You look so cute and it looked like a fun trip. Love ya girlfriend!
1 comment:
Nice update. That just took me, like, an hour to read all of that. I love the boob/crotch/belly shot. I also love the boobies you gave London. I was laughing out loud when I read that one. You look so cute and it looked like a fun trip. Love ya girlfriend!
Post a Comment