I would just like you all to know how humbling it was for me to see this picture. I was so sick this day and it was right before we left to go back to Utah so I had to get something in my stomach so I made an egg sandwich. Wasn't that sweet of London to sneak a picture of me while I was eating with my head down so I have a double chin? Could she had stood at a better angel? Did she really have to get the large jar of mayonaise in the picture too? Ugh, at least I can say I looked so bad because I was sick and pregnant.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
London the Photographer
The entire trip London kept asking me if she could take a picture with my camera. It got really hard to say no espeically when her face looked like this. This is her asking me if she can please take some pictures. I finally let her only while I held onto the wrist cord, which turned out to be a mistake because she then thought she could take pictures all the time. Here are a few of London Rose's photographs......








I would just like you all to know how humbling it was for me to see this picture. I was so sick this day and it was right before we left to go back to Utah so I had to get something in my stomach so I made an egg sandwich. Wasn't that sweet of London to sneak a picture of me while I was eating with my head down so I have a double chin? Could she had stood at a better angel? Did she really have to get the large jar of mayonaise in the picture too? Ugh, at least I can say I looked so bad because I was sick and pregnant.
I would just like you all to know how humbling it was for me to see this picture. I was so sick this day and it was right before we left to go back to Utah so I had to get something in my stomach so I made an egg sandwich. Wasn't that sweet of London to sneak a picture of me while I was eating with my head down so I have a double chin? Could she had stood at a better angel? Did she really have to get the large jar of mayonaise in the picture too? Ugh, at least I can say I looked so bad because I was sick and pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment