Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hangin with the Nye's

After City of Rocks, Bryan had to go back to start school and I had an extra week off work so I got to stay longer.....Yippy!







I had these silicone bra pad things from a long time ago and I randomly found one in the bottom drawer at my parents house. I gave it to London and told her she could now have her very own boobie. Little did I know she would get so attached. We all laughed at her when she would hold her boobie and say loudly "I love my boobie!" She loved it so much she wouldn't even let anyone else hold it.


Jackson, very proud of the amount of huckleberries he picked. Thank you Jackson for sitting in the back seat of the van the entire trip and not complaining about it. I love you little buddy!




Wes has made UPS a big part of all of our lives. Every time I see a UPS truck I get excited just like London and Jackson.









Saundra's Birthday Dinner at Happy Summo.



Laura, Jenny, Saundra, Lindsey

No comments: