
Right when I got home we went for a ride in Dad's car.


Dad took me and
Chel and mom for Sushi...go figure. I have eaten more sushi in the states than I have in almost a year in Grand Cayman! Although I have indicated on this blog that I haven't been eating veggies, but yes to sushi; please note that I mainly ate california rolls and I do take my vitamins. (Just so none of you think I am going to be the worste mom ever!:)

I took this picture from Sugar City
Cemetery. With a little help from Saundra I think it turned out pretty cool. While everyone was busy doing various things on the farm or in town
Saun, London and I went to visit grandma and grandpa.
Saying hello to Grandma and Grandpa. 
Look close at the name on the tomb stone! It is Saundra's exact name, she was named after my Aunt Saundra. She was only about a year old when she died, she was my grandma's first child.

I love the way London hugged close to the headstone. We spent about 20 minutes here laughing and talking about grandma and grandpa. We also had time to take a few fun pictures. It was such a pretty evening.

Saundra and London with Grandma and Grandpa.
It was difficult to get London to hold still long enough to take these pictures, she kept wanting to take the pictures herself. We ended up laughing so hard after trying to get all 3 of us in the pictures.


Look at the cute little hand on Saun's neck....London is such a sweet little girl.





Because Dad was working on the farm we couldn't have
Wes's birthday cake until late that night after Jackson and London went to bed. Of course we all picked all the chocolate off the cake even before the candles were lit while we were waiting for dad to get there. It is difficult for a Wood to hold back from chocolate cake.

Dad got a new combine
equipped with a GPS system, basically dad just sleeps while the combine does the work:)



This is one of my favorite views. Looking up from the farm at all the rolling hills. The
Tetons are in the distance but didn't show up in this picture. I love to visit the farm now,
especially since I am no longer required to pull weeds,get covered in chaff or operate heavy equipment which I never think was a good idea in the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment