Sunday, September 20, 2009

City of Rocks

I didn't get a picture of Sam climbing, so here he is (US Marine) sitting on a rock.


I had to post this lovely picture of myself since my hair looks so long! I haven't cute my hair since January and I didn't realize how long it looked. I just cut about 4 inches off.





They Taylor's. Our first day into camp was awesome! Because we changed plans at the last minute and decided to go to Idaho instead of Florida no one besides Sam and Saundra knew we were going to meet the Wood's at City of Rocks. Our plan was to walk into camp Saturday morning and it was totally worth keeping the it a secret. My mom just couldn't believe we were there, I think everyone was pretty surprised.


This is the first time we have camped together! Diane and Russ bought Bryan this tent which we love. Bryan selected it based upon color, but it is also a good tent. Too bad we only got to camp one night.





Sam, Laura, Chelsea and Saundra. Although I am pretending that I like veggies I haven't been able to eat them since I got pregnant. Any vegetable makes me gag and then throw up so I haven't been eating them for about 4 months now.







Riley leading the climb. Chelsea and Riley are pro climbers, they were nice enough to belay all of us for hours. It was fun to see how far everyone could climb. Thanks Chelsea and Riley for all the fun climbing!






London wanted me to take a picture of her mosquito bite.



Saundra climbing. Riley on the belay and Wes scratching his ear.



I didn't realize how in shape this UPS man was, he was one of the fastest climbers.


My mom was a great climber too....way better than me, sad to admit.



Bryan climbing.




Wes enjoying sitting on a rock.



Chelsea setting me up for the climb.





My 53 year old dad climbing.





Chelsea hoisting Jackson up the rock, with a lot of help from Chelsea Jackson made it all the way to the top.




Me and my little buddy. I love it when he comes and snuggles up next to me.



London with her new crush. She thought the faces he was making at her were funny. She was giggling for a good 10 minutes while playing peek-a-boo.


Family picture City of Rocks 2009. Riley and Chelsea started this tradition that we all go to City of Rocks during the summer. This is our second year and it has been so fun! We forgot to get Lucy in the truck, she was all ready to head home and we forgot her! I am sad since this was her last family trip with us.



Traditional Wood Kids picture. We sat on a fence post last year and got a picture like this so of course we had to take one again.

No comments: