Sunday, February 1, 2009

Antica Gelateria

Less than a block away from our apartment is a gelateria with the very best gelato. Bryan went on his mission to Italy and so he introduced me to the land of gelato when we got here and can I just say it is by far my favorite treat? If any of you haven't had gelato then you are missing out because it is so good!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oooh we are jealous! I would want to take a little walk there every night.

Texas Jacksons said...

Love me some gelato! Thanks for your comment it was really sweet. Remember when we put peanut butter under Biggs car handle!

Saun and Wes said...

You look skinny. Need I say more.

Sandy's Madness said...

Ooooooooh man.... I am so jealous... that did it! The beach the sun tropical paradise I can pass by... but THIS is one delite I cannot pass by.....Tell Bryan to tell you our Rome Adventure....we ate so much....then took the train back to Milan....and I was panicked because of lactose intolerance...lol....I never wanted anymore again in my life.