Saturday, February 21, 2009
Laura's Valentine Birthday Weekend.
Bryan and I had such a great weekend! It was Valentine's Day and then my birthday is always the day after. Bryan studies most of the day Saturday and then we went snorkeling just off shore from where we live. It was so fun to swim in the ocean and see the fish. It was hard work so after we snorkeled for about an hour and a half we went on a long walk down Seven Mile beach. I even got a tan! Then Bryan went to study for a couple more hours and then we went to dinner at a place we have been wanting to try, but it was a disappointment. That was OK though because we were together and it was fun. After I thought Bryan would want to go study some more but we walked to Caymana Bay shopping center and saw "Doubt" the movie I have been wanting to see. It was so much fun to go on a real date! Bryan put a lot of thought into this weekend and it made me very happy. What a sweetie! Thank you for taking time off from studying for us Bry!
Fountain's at Caymana Bay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great birthday weekend. I love walking around Camana Bay and it almost sounds fun that your car was broken because you had to walk around everywhere (like the olden days). :) Cute hair too.
Post a Comment