Saturday, February 28, 2009

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

So my first patient this day was this very bright and sweet, well mannered 18 year old girl and she came with her mother. They asked me a lot of questions and were very nice. The mom scheduled an appointment with me to come get her teeth cleaned. SO WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME?!!!!!

Now do you see it? I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I immediately started laughing and then I thought, maybe my first patients weren't so nice. They COULD have told me my name tag was upside down!
Oh yeah and there is my new TIffany's necklace from Bryan.



5 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, I love all your pictures. I haven't looked at your blog in forever. Well, I haven't been on the computer in forever. Your hubby is so cute. And you look really skinny in all you pictures. I am also glad you have some good friends there.

Amanda said...

You are so funny, no big deal :) LOVE the necklace, that was very sweet of Bryan :) Heath spoiled me with Tiffany while we were in school, since then...nothing! It's fun to splurge on that kind of stuff when you're dirt poor I guess.

Glad you guys are having the time of your life, live it up!

Texas Jacksons said...

You are so funny! That seems like something I would do!

Jen said...

I didn't even notice in the close-up picture...maybe they didn't either!

Anonymous said...

im sure they were too busy admiring that beautiful necklace:) I know I would have been:) hope you all are well.