Saturday, February 21, 2009
TIFFFANY'S
This is the second time I have lost my breath when Bryan pulled out a gift for me! I don't know what it is about the color or the letters or the bright white bow, but when I am handed this box I always loose my breath while my heart races. Probably because he doesn't understand why it makes a woman happy, he just does it because he wants me to be happy. Our first year of marriage, Bryan completely forgot my birthday! I haven't let him forget it either, but this year I think he made it up to me. He got me a bracelet I have been wanting, I didn't even know that he really knew I wanted it. Because Bryan forgot my first birthday, he is determined to never forget again so he waits until midnight the night before and sings happy birthday to me really loud and bounces on the bed. I guess he was so excited this time because he asked me if I wanted my present now and of course I said yes and he pulled out this. Needless to say, he scored big time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Im glad you had a wonderful birthday!!I can't wait to see you guys.
You can never go wrong with Tiffany's- good job Bryan. When he forgot your birthday were you thinking he was planning some sort of surprise party or something because he wasn't mentioning anything? That is something I would totally do! Haha- anyway it sounds like he is making up for it. You two are cute and so in love. :)
HOLY COW!!! Bryan you need to give your big brother some tips. Maybe I shouldn't have said that(don't tell him)!
Post a Comment