Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ragazzi's Italiano!

This was my birthday lunch and it was so so good! Best Italian I have ever had.



Bryan wanted to show Clint his Carbonara, it was too good. Luckily I didn't order it or I wouldn't have been able to stop, well, Bryan didn't stop either and afterwards I practically had to roll him home. Carbonara isn't considered low-fat!

Mussels! One of my favorite things here. Bryan doesn't love them, but whose birthday was it anyway?

4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I can't wait to try this place.

We'll have to introduce some of our Italian friends to Bryan. There are tons on the island. Between David knowing them from the tennis club, me knowing them from the dental office, and then meeting them at Pipino's Pizza (upstairs from David's work) we could introduce you guys to a whole bunch of them! Tell him to brush up on his Italian and then maybe he could even invite them to church. :)

Clint said...

Che Buono!!! Eh Porco didn't save any for me. Guess I'll have to throw a M-80 in the toliet. LOL!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Oh man I totally missed your birthday. It looks like you had a wonderful one. Happy Birthday to you from all of us!!!

Sandy's Madness said...

I cant believe I missed your birthday!!!!!!!! I always think it is the wrong month, and this year I said.... NOoooooo It is in March....but Wrong again...Cmon... would you just keep it the same day same month every year.... BTW I love love love Mussells!!!! Yum-o!
Happy Birthday Peahead!