Saturday, February 28, 2009

SO STESSED THERE'S A HOLE IN MY HEAD!

Why is there a band aid on his head? Oh he has a bad habit of resting his head in his hand while studying and digging his nail into his forehead to relieve stress! Since Bryan left last year I have noticed this never ending zit!. Well when I got here I realized why. I don't even think he knew he was doing it. He just called his his stressometer....turns red when he is stress. OR maybe when you are stressed you wear a hole in your head with your finger nail!

Hole or no hole, I love him.


Here is the close up I slyly took. I am talking about he one closest to the eyebrow, the other up higher is a legit scar from his halo---driving too fast with too many people in a truck and then rolling it= broken neck.
Studying at home, he is wearing a band aid in this picture on his stressometer, but I don't think you can see it.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

I do the SAME thing! But mine is on my chin.