
Work will always be work, but I have developed a passion for dentistry and I have very much enjoy working with many different kinds of patients. My new office is great and although it isn't as nice as the offices in the states and I happy here. However, I have an ant problem, you see there are little sugar ants everywhere here and I can't get them to stay off of my patients! Most of you know my operatory isn't the nicest and it is so embarrassing when i am cleaning someone's teeth and a chain of ants are marching on the patient's bib or face. I try my best to slyly brush them away or suction them up with my saliva ejector, but none the less they never fail to show up every day. One almost made it into my patients mouth, but he got sucked away! What can I say? At least they aren't spiders or crabs.
10 comments:
I don't see any ants? Where are they?
Oh, I miss you Lar! That is so freaking funny. I can so see you sucking up ants off of peoples faces! Your cleaning teeth is like me popping zits. It's so liberating! I love the remember game too, so i'm gonna keep going. Remember our date with the anorexic midgets?! Every time I eat at an Outback I think of it.
That's hilarious! Hopefully you'll get it worked out, before the ants take over. :) I too LOVE patients with that calculus that is "just right" and goes flying every where when it's removed. (We sound like we have issues don't we? People think we're crazy!) Glad to hear you are loving it there, how could you not though, it looks beautiful!!! And you're with your hubby!
Hey, this is a weird question, but my WHOLE family will be there when I'm due with the baby, is it possible to get cell service there? Will you comment on my blog and let me know? Thanks!
Keep in touch!!! I love checking your blog.
Hey Laura! Bronwyn asked me for your blog address because one of your patients requested it. Don't know who it was... sorry. Glad she asked me because I needed to get caught up on what is going on with you in the islands. So glad you are happy and well. You and Bryan look great! What an adventure! Oh... and your new office? Well... just not the same is it? I will have the girls in our office check it out. You have a good attitude about making it work and they are lucky to have you! One day I will get my blog up to date. Keep in touch!
Laura!
Fun to look at your blog. The ant story freaked me out a bit.... At least we don't have any ants in our condo do you? I know you are close to me but where exactly? Thursday will be a lot of fun. Would you like to bring a dessert? Shalynna is bringing one and Kieren is bringing cookies for the kids so annother adult dessert would be great. See you Thursday. We are in unit 21--left corner 2nd floor.
Fun to look at your blog! The ant story freaked me out a bit... at least I don't have ants in my condo. Do you? I'll make sure I come to you for my teeth cleanings to make sure they are ant free :) I know you live close but where exactly? Thursday will be fun. I'm looking forward to it. We have one dessert and cookies for the kids coming so if you could do another dessert that feeds 10-12 that would be great. Unit #21 is on the 2nd floor left corner unit. See you then!
That sounds kinda gross...but I am sure it is making for some pretty memorable experiences.
Hey! Tonight was a lot of fun. I'm so glad we all were able to hang out.
I had fun catching up on your blog. You guys are so cute. :)
Haha- I just looked at my blog and saw your comment. I totally thought I beat you!
Hey you two it's been tooooo long. It brings me joy to see that your experiencing wonderful moments together. Waiting anxiously to hear from you!
Post a Comment