Friday, February 13, 2009

Be My Valentine!!


So Bryan and I started Valentine's Day a little early. He was listening to me a few weeks ago talk about this Trident gum that I have been loving, it is Strawberry and it has a combo of sweet or sour. He got me about 10 packs and home made wrapping paper that said things I can't write on this blog. It was sweet and he is so thoughtful. I got him his favorite candy bar which is really for me and a card with kitties on it that remind us of Roger and Fiona. So far it will be a great Valentine and we are planning on snorkeling tomorrow for a couple hours which I am really looking forward to. I'll post more pic's later.

5 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Very cute pictures! You are a beautiful couple! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. Also, why did I not hear from you all day long on your birthday? You know I can't call you.

Lindsay Keeler said...

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day followed by a great birthday! Sorry it's taken me so long to get birthday wishes your way, but I've been thinking about you and your birthday since last week!
Love you!!!

David and Shalynna said...

I love your wedding pictures. You look GORGEOUS!

American Idol is so fun every week. I love getting together with everyone.

I'm excited to go out to eat together soon also. I want to try Ragazzi- I think David would like it. We'll plan something soon... probably for the March budget. :)

Oh, and visiting teaching Sunday will be perfect. Should we email the girls to see if they are available?

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

O.k., so I totally stalked your blog from Clint & Ambers but my husband knows you from Rexburg (Rob Lindstrom) and we both know Bryan from Provo days. How much fun living somewhere so tropical! And your pictures from your wedding were beautiful. I wish we could relive that day, too! Tell Bryan hi for us!

Texas Jacksons said...

aaahhh you look so pretty Lar! I'm sad that I wasn't there.